• Floor-to-ceiling windows
• Bosch washer and dryer in each residence
• 24-bottle wine refrigerator in each home
• Oversize three-door refrigerator
• Gas cook-top and convection oven
• Stainless steel appliances by Thermador
• High ceilings
BATH AND POWDER ROOM FEATURES:
• Free-standing soaking tub
• Dornbracht polished chrome faucetry
• Frameless glass shower enclosure
• Exotic stone floors and walls
• Toto toilets
• Dramatic 43-story glass and steel design
• 24-hour doorman and concierge
• 15’ plasma TV screens playing mood enhancing videos 24/7
• 26’ long fire place
• Lobby surrounded by a moat of moving water
• Dramatic water and city views
• Two-level enclosed garage with direct access to lobby
• Cold storage for food and flower deliveries
• Available private storage
• Bicycle room
• 421–A Tax abatement — very low taxes
• In the heart of the new Times Square
• Great restaurants and theatres
• Low common charges
• Close to transportation
• Outdoor secure dog run
• Valet services
• Sophisticated card-access security system
(a full floor of resort-style amenities)
• Recovery Zone — quiet room with body massage chairs surrounded by soothing video and audio
• Fitness Zone featuring LifeFitness equipment with built-in LCD TVs
• Experiential Shower
• Spa treatment room
• Social Sauna
• Spa Lounge featuring a waterwall
• Yoga studio
• Golf simulation room
• Wi-Fi enabled for internet access
• Q lounge for a game of pool or to socialize
• Outdoor landscaped terrace with stone fireplace
• Cool mist area outdoors
• Outdoor yoga studio
Are you planning on purchasing a new condo in Manhattan? If you are looking for luxurious New York City residences consider Platinum, the hottest new condos in NYC. To aid your decision, below are answers for some frequently asked questions.
Where is Platinum located?
Platinum is in one of the most vibrant neighborhoods of Manhattan. Located near Times Square, the new condos for sale at Platinum are steps away from major city transportation hubs, upscale shopping, world-class dining and Broadway theater.
What are the amenities at Platinum?
There is a full floor of amenities and lounges at Platinum called The Zone. You can relax in spa’s sauna, get a massage in the recovery room, or practice your swing in the golf simulator room. There are indoor and outdoor Yoga studios for exercise, or unwind while watching a 50” plasma-screen television. Platinum is by far one of NYC’s most amenity-rich condos for sale.
What finishes are used at Platinum?
These new condos in NYC offer European white oak floors in living areas, quartzite countertops with lava stone backsplashes in the kitchen, along with stainless steel appliances and dark-stained European oak cabinetry. Powder rooms include Dornbracht chrome finishes, frameless glass showers, exotic limestone floors and walls, and much more. These are just a few of the rich finishes in every new condo at Platinum.
Which floor plans are currently available?
These cutting-edge NYC condos set a new standard for luxury living in Manhattan, and the development is more than 70% sold. Because the number of new condos for sale at Platinum are limited, contact a sales assistant today so we can find the perfect floor plan for you.
What are the prices at Platinum?
These luxury NY condos are priced differently according to a number of factors. If you are interested in owning a new Manhattan condo at Platinum, contact the sales center today to arrange a viewing and discuss pricing. By registering, sales assistants can also contact you about special incentives for qualified buyers.
Platinum stands out among new Manhattan condos, but there is only so much we can answer in the allotted space for the FAQ. By registering now we can email or call to discuss all the questions you may have in your search for the perfect NYC condo.